Updated: Jun 4, 2019
Unit 12. Plant anatomy and Plant physiology
1. Explain dermal or epidermal tissue system.
2. Explain the tissue system and it's functions.
3. Explain the vascular tissue system and it's types.
4. Define the term concentric bundles.
5. Explain the term conjoint bundles and it's types.
6. Explain the internal structure of dicot root.
7. Define casparian strips.
8. Explain the characteristic feat of internal structure of monocot root.
9. Write the meaning of stele.
10. Explain the structure of dicot stem.
11. Define starch sheath.
12. Write the three regions of cortex and explain.
13. Explain the internal structure of monocot stem.
14. Write the meaning of protoxylem lacuna.
15. Write the differences between dicot and monocot stem.
16. Explain the internal structure of dicot leaf.
17. Define mesophyll.
18. Explain the internal structure of monocot leaf.
19. Write the differences between dicot and monocot leaf
20. What is plastics and write their types.
21. Define chlorophyll.
22. Explain the structure of chloroplast.
23. what are the functions of chloroplast.
24. Write the process involved in the photosynthesis.
25. Where does photosynthesis Occur?
26. Write briefly about photosynthetic pigments.
27. Define tissues.
28. What are the classifications of plant tissues?
29. What are the plant tissues according to Sachs?
30. Explain the role of sunlight in photosynthesis.
31. What are the factors affecting photosynthesis.
32. What is mitochondria.
33. Write briefly the structure of mitochondria.
34. What are functions of mitochondria?
35. Why the mitochondria is called as ATP factory of the cell?
36. Define external respiration.
37. Define aerobic respiration.
38. Explain the stages of aerobic respiration.
39. What is anaerobic respiration.
40. Define respiratory quotient.
Unit 1 Laws of Motion
Book inside questions
1. Define force.
2. Define mechanics.
3. What is statics?
4. Define dynamics and their divisions.
5. What is natural motion and violent Motion?
6. Explain the concept of force, motion and inertia according to Galileo.
7. Define inertia and explain it's types.
8. Define inertia with examples.
9. Define linear momentum and write it's unit.
10. Define Newtons first law.
11. What are the types of Force?
12. What is resultant force.
13. Define equilibriant.
14. Explain 'point of rotation' with example.
15. Define Moment of a force and write their units.
16. Define Moment of a couple and write their units.
17. Define couple.
18. Write the application of torque.
19. Explain the principle of moments.
20. Define Newtons second law of motion.
21. Define centripetal force.
22. Define 1 Newton and 1 Dyne.
23. Define gravitational force.
24. Define impulsive force with examples.
25. Define Newtons third law of motion with examples
26. Derive principle of conservation of linear momentum. (contd)